The Hotel Management requests that every guest comply with the Hotel terms and conditions listed below in order to ensure a safe and pleasant stay. Please bear in mind especially that if these rules are not observed, we may have to refuse to offer accommodation and/or other facilities within the premises, and in some cases we may charge you for losses that have been incurred.
Check-in/Check-out for Hotel Guest
The Hotel’s check-in time is after 2 pm and check-out time is before 12 noon. The hotel will make every effort to personalize our guest’s stays if provided ETA information at a time of reservation. Late check-out requests may be made through the Front Desk only, and are subject to determination based on hotel occupancy. Additional charges may apply.
All confirmed reservations not cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival will be the responsibility of the traveler. Cancellations received after 30 days or before 7 days prior to arrival 50% charges of the booking amount will be levied.
If received after 7 days, all room night and tax charge to be assessed to credit card on file. Please provide notice of cancellation before stated period prior to arrival to avoid a penalty on room and tax.
All reservations must be guaranteed for arrival by full payment of room deposit, guaranteed with a major debit or credit card with expiration date along with security code. The hotel will charge the card on file at the time of booking and will be refunded if the reservation is cancelled within the stated period. The hotel will not hold any reservation unless secured by the above methods. Reservations guaranteed by a credit or debit card will be pre-authorized for guests stay 7 days prior to arrival. If guest’s method of guarantee does not accept the pre-authorization, Hotel has rights to release the booking without any prior notice.
Hotel Annapurna view Sarangkot is a 100% non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted within the hotel premises. Should it be determined that smoking has taken place in a guestroom or public area, the hotel will charge a US$1000 cleaning fee, placed on the guest folio before or after check-out.
- Please pay for accommodation and other charges at the Front Desk in Nepalese rupees or US Dollar or credit cards that are recognized by the Hotel Management. Please pay at the time of your departure or upon request of the Hotel Management.
- If payment is to be made in Nepalese or US Dollar currency or by credit card, please note that payment of accommodation charges will occur upon check-in.
- Personal cheques are acceptable if the cheque is liable for “Good For Payment.”
- When signing for a bill in a bar or restaurant, please show your room key. The signature should be that of the person in whose name the room is registered under.
- Currency exchange is permitted at the Front Desk.
- Only overseas travelers staying in the Hotel can use the exchange service. Nepali nationals may not use this service.
- Only cash in all major foreign currencies as per the Act of Nepal Rastra Bank (National Bank) may be exchanged.
- Up to 500 US Dollar may be exchanged at one time.
- When exchanging money, proof of identification is required. Accordingly, you will be asked to provide your address, nationality and signature as well as your passport for confirmation.
Third and Extra Person Fee
- Room rates are listed for single/double occupancy. Additional adults sharing a room will incur a charge $70 per night per person according to the room category you have booked.
Rollaway Beds and Connecting Rooms
- Room type must fit rollaway and requests must be confirmed at the time of booking. Connecting rooms are limited and must be confirmed with advance information.
- Children 12 and under are free if using existing bedding. Rollway fee applies if required. Cribs are complimentary. Breakfast charges will be extra for a child above 6 years.
To Avoid Causing Fire
- Please do not use/bring any appliances that could start a fire in the guest rooms.
- Please refrain from actions that may cause fires.
- Please do not meddle with the fire-fighting facilities, as it can compromise safety and security.
To Maintain Security
- Upon arriving in your room, please examine the map on the back of the door for evacuation procedures.
- Please make sure that during your stay, your door is closed and locked when you leave your room.
- Only registered guests are permitted to use the guest rooms. Please do not invite visitors into your room. The Lobby and the Lounge are open to visitors who come to see you (the same applies for attendants working at banquets in the Hotel). To contact guests, please use the house phone in the Lobby or contact in Front Desk for the assistance.
Handling of Valuables, Deposited and Lost Articles
- Please leave money and valuables in the safe deposit locker provided in your room.
- Please use a pin code to lock and unlock the safety locker. If you forgot your pin code, please contact Front Desk for your assistance.
- Please bear in mind that the Hotel shall not be held liable for damage caused by loss of money or breakage of valuables, in cases where Guests have left valuables and cash outside the safe deposit locker provided in the room.
- Please do not bring into the Hotel such articles as may disturb other guests (dogs, cats, or other animals), heat emitting or explosive, malodourous material, articles liable to cause danger or other articles of which possession is prohibited by Nepal Law.
- Please refrain from shouting, singing, or other loud activities, gambling, actions which may contravene with public morals or decorum, or other activities which may disturb other guests.
- Please do not use the guest room, the Lobby, or other facilities for business purpose (exhibition, advertisement, publicity, sales and others) without permission of the Hotel.
- Please do not tamper with facilities and equipment in the Hotel. Please use them for their proper use.
- Please do not display or leave articles in the window, on the balcony of your room, in the hallways, or in the Lobby.
- Please make sure that the water has stopped running after you use the tub or basin. If water is left overflowing, it may damage rooms next to yours and on the floor below. In such cases as mentioned above, guests responsible will be required to pay compensation for damages and inconvenience to the Hotel.
- Please do not enter the hotel wearing wooden sandals, roller skates, rollerblades or footwear equipped with wheels.
- We may refuse to offer accommodation to persons under age who intend to stay in the Hotel without the permission of their guardians.
- Please save electricity and water to conserve energy.
- Please note that when you make a telephone call from your room, Facility and Utility charges are added to your bill.
- The bathrobes provided are for in-room use only. Entry into restaurants whilst wearing slippers is not permitted.
- For guests staying in the room loss of a room key will result in a 100 US Dollar charge to cover the cost of changing the lock.
- If you would like to buy hotel products as a souvenir, please contact our Guest Service Officer in the Lobby.