A retreat for wellness and rejuvenation seekers, spa experiences at Himalaya are both pleasing and unforgettable. A blissfully rhythmic body massage is highly recommended for: anti-aging, skin nourishing, vitality, detox and body pain.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Oil Massage
Ayurvedic oil massage has several benefits. It pacifies kapha and vata, increases stamina, relieves fatigue and nourishes all the body parts. It strengthens the immune system and restores balance and well-being of the person. It is done for healthy people in order to maintain the health status and for people with health conditions in order to uproot the disease.
Modern life stress, environmental pollutants, and poor lifestyle choices create a toxic weight in our bodies that— if left in the tissues (dhatus), doshas, and bloodstream over the period of time — create health issues. The goal of Ayurvedic oil massage is to detoxify our body from the deep-rooted stress and illness-causing toxins.
Here are some benefits of Ayurvedic oil massage:
- Ayurvedic massage utilizes gentle muscle and joint treatment techniques that help improve range of movement and flexibility in joint.
- It increases blood circulation, especially in the nerve ending.
- With regular oil massage, your skin will look moisturized, lustrous and supple.
- Another benefit of ayurvedic oil massage is that it strengthens and tones the
- It also helps to calm nervous system and mind. With regular oil massage, one will feel rested, calm, and alert and focused.
Terms & Conditions:
- Massage & Spa sessions need to be pre-booked.
- Slots are subject to availability.
- It will be offered to all the customers (hotel guests and visitors).